A useful piece of technology. 

In this moment of my life my favorite piece of technology is the notebook, not because that give me comfort or anything like that, just because has been like a little help for many things for the University. Respect with the "what it is", in simple words the notebook it's a piece that give the possibility of move in different places without complications and it's useful and I like for all the things I just indicated.
When I got it? Mmmm, it was in June, I bought it with my mom in the mall, but until the moment I has been use the notebook that belonging to my sister, because my dog bite it -"loki" it's a little dog and I usually drop my things in places devoid of logical-
The notebook that I use it's help me for my homework for the University, reading books or looking things interesting, so it's a tool that I used frequently in my life.
My life without the notebook I think it would a mess but not for a long time.
Bye!
Take care of yourself!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Valentina, I totally agree with you respect the useful to have a notebook, especially for the university!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares