I AM A LONER by RON
Jim Goldberg
It's a good damn picture, It's really good and I am a lon(s)er.
This picture I saw today in the morning
and belong to Jim Goldberg, a magnificent photographer that does a similar work
in other pictures, I mean he take a picture and it's pass to the person
photographed to write whatever thing, full of beauty, of failure, of true. By the way, to save your time I don't know when it's was taken, I only know it's a good damn picture!
When I saw the sentence "I am a loner" I thinking immediately about the human being, their weakness and loneliness, everything reinforced when I saw to Ron, his position and looking, maybe his thought, make me to know about his life, full of regrets and good moments (or not). Besides that this picture it's one in a one million of good works and I invite you to see a similar work, because there is time (sometimes) and life.
Ah! if this picture really liked and you want to see anything about Jim Goldberg, remember put good music.
Well, that's all. Bye!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario