My autobiography
My name is Valentina Martínez, I was born in
1998, I'm Cancer and I lived in Santiago since ever, but I always dreaming with lived in
North or South of Chile, because the fare it’s big “woah” as well as the Isla de Pascua. With
reference to my studies formation, it’s my first year studied sociology at Universidad de Chile and
also it's a new career to me, I have to say that
the experiences was very good and exhausting. Before that I studied in a two different school, in basic was College
Excelsior and the high school was Lyceum Tajamar. Respect with my family I lived with my mom who
called Johana, my sister Damaris, my brother Gabriel the little one and with my two dogs, both of them are a small dogs and also I have a cat called
Mona the most beautiful and angry cat in the world, all of them included me lived in
Pudahuel.
My hobbies are reading books and watch movies a lot, occasionally I painted (when the semester let me go or just when this stop) and like too much walk and always find stranger places. In my free times I like to sleep again a lot, in fact I have the power of sleeping in places that a person never thing.
Well, that's all for the moment and I expect to all of you aren't boring until the moment!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario