Travel to Argentina
Well, now I'm gonna talk about my travel to Argentina -specifically to Mendoza and Cordoba- at the beginning of year. 
The decision to travel or not to Argentina, was accompanied  with the idea to visit the South of Chile, because I haven't go for a very long, long, long time - since I was a little girl-. Finally we decided to travel to Argentina -my boyfriend and me-, being the most adventurous experience. I need every time to my family and my home, the food was the same every day because we didn't save enough money and we never thinking about the expensive life that meant live in Argentina. Also, how was my first travel alone, I packing every thing I can see, which not necessary I usually use, being the most stupid error I can't even do and don't talk about the heat, was worst than in Santiago! -but the fan and the liter of  water always being a saviors- However, I meet with funny and interesting people. I went to many beautiful places and the experience was unforgettable. 

I know I'm not the voice of the experience but remember organize your trips and you must be aware of the places you will visit -and remember always have a good time- 

Take care about your self!
Goodbye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares